scooterplace

Friday, March 25, 2005

still looking for scooters

I didn't buy a scooter at last week's scooter meet. Do you have one to sell? I'm looking for unrestored scooters in any condition from just dandy to complete junk. I like Cushmans best, but I always seriously consider other brands. The catch is that I like the old ones best. I also buy mini bikes, motor bikes, and light motorcycles if they are old enough, but I have no interest in big motorcycles or dirt bikes. I also buy Maytag gasoline engines and I'm looking for a Briggs and Stratton, 1.5 hp, upright cylinder, with a kick starter. It has to have a kick starter.

So take a look in the garage, the barn, the shed, the basement, the attic, or out in the woods. Don't let it rust away. Contact me though "comments" on this site.
Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit counter
Web Site Counters