scooterplace

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

clean up time

When I get back from a scooter meet, the shop is always a mess. I unload the trailer and roll the scoots back into the shop, do a few repair jobs, put away my tools and the cleanup box, and then I look around and say, "I've gotta clean up this mess." I guess I pull out a lot of stuff looking for things. There is alway a little Georgia mud falling off the scooters.

Right now, one end of the shop is polluted by potted plants that stayed in there over the winter. They drop leaves all over the place and sweeping them up is futile. There is also a lizard that came in for the winter. He is only a problem when I find him unexpectedly. I know he's harmless, but reptiles always make me jump.

And then there are all of those unfinished projects like the little red wagon. It's ready to reassemble, but the parts are in the way sometimes. I need to make myself finish that.

Maybe after the plants go outside in a few weeks. . . .
Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit counter
Web Site Counters