scooterplace

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

completed scooter




Here are a few shots of my 1982 Honda Passport. It won't run. At least not yet. Some of the lights work, the horn toots, the electric starter sounds great, the brakes and transmission are in good order and the spark plug fires. But the gas doesn't seem to go where it needs to go. I suppose it could be a stopped up gas line or a defective fuel cut-off, but after seeing the inside of the carburetor, that is where the problem probably is. If this thing was a Cushman, I'd know it was the float valve, and I'm betting that's the problem with this one.

But in the meantime, doesn't it look great for a 23-year-old motor scooter? I hope it won't be yard art for too much longer.
Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit counter
Web Site Counters