scooterplace

Thursday, April 14, 2005

In seach of. . . .

I am in search of a number of items. If you have any of these things that you want to part with, contact me through this site.

Old motor scooters -- I like scooters that are over 30 years old. I'll consider any brand, but Cushman, Doodlebug and Vespa are preferred. I'm not interested in large motorcycles or dirt bikes, with the possible exception of a Honda Mini-Trail. Small motorcycles made for street use with 100 cc or less might get my attention. I also need parts.

Mini-Bikes -- Remember those little bikes with lawn mower engines? They usually had no springs and bad brakes, but with a 5 hp single cylinder engine, they were a lot of fun. I have an engine, so I would also be interested in a bare frame.

De-Liars --These are little combination scale and measuring tape gadgets that are intended to keep fishermen honest. Many of them were given to lying fishermen as gag gifts. You can find one in almost any old tackle box. I'm interested in any model De-Liar but mostly those made by Langley in San Diego. I've been known to buy a whole tackle box full of lures just so I could look in the bottom for a De-Liar. Yes, I like the lures too.

Small engines -- I like any really old engine such as a Maytag, Husky, or a Briggs-Stratton. 30-years-old or older preferred.

Just leave me a reply on this site and I'll get in touch.
Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit counter
Web Site Counters