scooterplace

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Those old scooters in the barn

If you just happen to have an old scooter in the barn (shed, garage, basement, atic, yard), and it is just in the way and taking up space, you need to contact me. Not only will I haul it off for you, I pay ca$h money. I can find a useful part on the worst looking mangled mess of a rusty hulk scooter. A parts scooter with only one part won't make you rich, but it might make me very happy. I like Cushman, Vespa, Doodlebug, Whizzer, Mustang (the scooters, not the cars) Lambretta, Powell, Moto Rumi, Zundap, Allstate, and Fuji Rabbit (built by the same folks who make Subaru). Sometimes I even get interested in unidentified scooters.

You might even get my attention with a moped or minibike. I once bought a minibike with no engine, no tires, and no brakes!

I have no interest in dirt bikes or heavy Harleys.

Contact me on this site.
Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit counter
Web Site Counters